Revanesse Versa is a hyaluronic acid-based dermal filler with FDA approval to fill out the moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, including the nasolabial folds. Hyaluronic acid, the primary active ingredient in Versa, is a naturally-occurring component responsible for your skin’s youthfulness, volume, and suppleness. The gradual loss of hyaluronic acid due to age leads to wrinkles, fine lines, and nasolabial folds. As such, Versa restores your skin’s hyaluronic acid reserves — it reverses the signs of aging and makes your skin look smoother.
What is Versa?
- Loss of facial volume in the midface regions and chin.
- Wrinkles and fine lines on the face.
- Nasolabial folds running from the sides of the nose to the mouth.
- Marionette lines running from the corners of the mouth to the chin.
- Thin and dry lips with asymmetry issues.
- Lack of definition in the cheeks, jaws, or lips.
- Non-surgical treatment for fine lines, wrinkles, and loss of volume.
- Reverses the signs of aging and sun damage.
- Augments your natural facial features.
- Restores your skin’s natural hyaluronic acid reserves.
- Causes no pain or discomfort during or after the treatment.
- Concludes within 15 minutes with no downtime.
- Avoid non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications and herbal supplements for a few days.
- Avoid smoking and drinking for a few days to minimize post-treatment bruising.
- Disclose your cosmetic treatment history and medication usage to your doctor.
The Versa treatment concludes within 15 minutes, but your first session might be longer. That’s because our nurse practitioners discuss your cosmetic goals, review your medical history, and examine your facial tissues to curate the treatment according to your specific goals. They calibrate the dosage, mark the treatment areas on your face, and apply a numbing gel to ensure optimal comfort. Finally, the Versa injections are delivered into the strategically-chosen areas with ultrafine needles. The number of injections depends on the treatment areas and your specific goals.
Versa is a safe procedure with no downtime or extended recovery periods. You might experience mild redness, swelling, discomfort, itching, and irritation for a few days, but you can resume most of your daily activities immediately. You can even drive yourself back home because the treatment doesn’t involve local anesthesia or sedatives.
Versa treatment details
- Avoid strenuous physical activities for 24 hours.
- Don’t smoke or drink for 24 hours.
- Avoid direct exposure to the sunlight for 24 hours.
Versa produces instant results that gradually improve over the next few days as your side effects dissipate. The results last for up to 12 months with optimal treatment, following which you’ll need another series of injections. The longevity usually depends on the dosage and your body’s metabolic rate.
You can read more about Versa here: revanesseusa.com.
If you live in or around Friendswood, Texas, you can schedule an appointment at RevIVe MedSpa & Wellness to discuss your Versa treatment options.